There’s somethin’ happenin’ here
What it is ain’t exactly clear
There’s a man with a gun over there
Tellin’ me I got to beware
I think it’s time we
STOP! Hey, what’s that sound?
Everybody look what’s goin’ down…Buffalo Springfield
Something is up.
I like to think I’m pretty well informed, but I honestly have no indication of what that “something” might be and that has me as nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs. Whatever is going on, it ain’t what the “authorities” are saying it is. Joe Biden doesn’t need 25,000 troops to protect his Installation as Comrade-in-Chief.
What has me more nervous, though, is the likelihood that whatever it is, it’s going to be bad and it’s going to be blamed on organizations like the Civilian Defense Force. We obviously aren’t big fans of “Comrade Biden and the New Bolsheviks”, considering the entire lot illegitimate and without merit. We aren’t alone in this. Besides the 75+ million voters who elected the legitimate President, there are many, many other Patriot groups that have made their displeasure with the current coup-acquired “government” known. We all know we’re marked for deletion by the tyrants who’ve stolen the White House and other seats of power, and I can’t help but think that whatever they’re preparing for could be used to make eliminating people like us much easier. My initial thought was that it would be some sort of false-flag “attack” to be blamed on groups like ours, but the more I see, the more I realize that the scale is all wrong.
Something is up.
We already know of a false-flag “news release” that portrays us as co-participants in some sort of armed action in Washington between January 16 and 21. I’ve denied and denounced that nonsense here and here, and have made it clear on other forums that we not only do not support such an activity, but that we publicly urge Patriots to stay far away from DC and state capitols within this next week or two, at least. Nevertheless, we know the media’s propensity for dishonesty and the current government’s propensity for weaponizing the Department of Justice (among other powers that they can bring to bear). The simple fact is that it doesn’t matter how vociferously I deny our involvement or urge peace and distance–if they want to pin naughtiness on us and use that to take us down, they will. We are but a pimple on the butt of the lowest Deep-Stater, but when the roundups begin they aren’t going to look at our status, only our affiliations. We obviously refuse to affiliate with their stolen government or the ideology that spawned it, so we’re prime candidates for targeting.
For this reason I once again urge all American Patriots–particularly organized groups, and most especially members of the Civilian Defense Force–to stay far, far away from any Capitol in the coming days. State or federal, it doesn’t matter. You can be certain that traps have been laid for any American citizens foolish enough to try and utilize their rights to assemble and have grievances heard. If you aren’t on their ideological page, you will be caught up in some pre-planned nonsense meant to bathe people of our mindset in a negative light. You will be targeted. You will possibly be arrested. You will possibly be killed.
JUST. DON’T. GO.
But that leaves the question–what’s really going on in Washington?
I don’t know, but I don’t like the looks of it. I believe that whatever it is, if it comes off it will be big, will develop rapidly, and will be world-altering. By all appearances things are really being prepared for shit hitting the fan, and so should you be. DO THESE THINGS NOW:
- Gas up your car (but don’t count on the ability to use it).
- Have a “go bag” ready for you and each member of your family.
- Have your weapon(s) clean, loaded, and ready to grab and go (even if you don’t actually “go” anywhere).
- Be prepared to board up or otherwise block windows, doors, etc. Don’t count on the security of a standard lock or a standard door (most doors are flimsy; even the strongest ones are only as strong as their frames, which a regular 12 year old could shoulder open).
- Have food enough to feed yourself and your family for a minimum of a couple of weeks, and preferably several months.
- HAVE WATER SET ASIDE, particularly for drinking and cooking. Please do this now. This is especially important if you live in an apartment building above the 7th floor (because water delivery above that level typically depends on in-building pumps that may not run in the event of a major power outage). If you have a water heater, it stores water. You can also fill your tub, and any container you have that will hold liquid. Breathable air and drinkable water will be your two most precious resources in a SHTF scenario.
- Draw up an emergency plan, and share it with friends and family members so they know what to expect if they haven’t heard from you and can’t locate you. Ask them to do the same.
- Charge your rechargables (flashlights, phones, radios, etc.). Have spare batteries on hand for whatever uses them, if you can.
- Make at least cursory plans with friends and neighbors you are in close proximity with, to stay together/work together in the event of any kind of major situation.
This is not by any means an exhaustive list, and it doesn’t apply only to this specific situation; it’s a good start for any emergency scenario. Remember that while things have the likelihood of being much worse for city-dwellers, any kind of major conflagration can affect you no matter where you live. Even in the rural areas where nefarious activities are less likely, you could easily have to deal with thieves and would-be warlords trying to take your stuff or otherwise impose their will upon you. Any kind of major situation, particularly military action, is likely to be accompanied by a breakdown in civil order–this means that police and legal protection are much less likely to be available to you. If this happens, you become the police, and law becomes what your survival requires it to be. Plan accordingly.
Finally, given the situation we’re seeing and the risks we know are present, I feel obligated to say this clearly:
The Civilian Defense Force is not a dictatorship; we set guidelines for our members and member-units, but do not typically “insist” on much. As such, I will not “insist” that CDF members and units stay away from areas that are likely honey-pots for unsuspecting scapegoats (places like the Capitols), but I recommend it in the strongest terms. You have a God-given right to assemble and demand a redress of grievances; peaceful protest is an extension of that right; but you also have an obligation to be wise with regard to your own safety, the safety of your family and, as a CDF member, the safety of your community. I ask that you remain in your home area so that, in the event of some major situation, you are able to defend those things that are most important to you. Protest is best left for some other time; for right now, just stay home.