It’s been a long three months. For the average American, things since November 3rd have been a bit whacky, to say the least. But for people like us, who live and breathe politics and the impact they have on our way of life…well, it’s been something else.
The Eagle Has Been Flying Low
There’s little doubt that America has been laid low by the events of the past quarter. As a nation we’ve witnessed things no true American could ever have imagined would be permitted, let alone actually take place, on our sacred soil. Free and fair elections are now a thing of the past, censorship and brazen violations of our first amendment rights are now commonplace, our Supreme Court has abdicated all responsibility for maintaining Constitutional order, and our federal government has been utterly hijacked by a bloodless coup that is obvious to everyone yet continues without serious opposition. Democrats are now unabashed Communists, Republicans are now Democrats, and Donald Trump–the only chance we had at heading all of this off at the pass, appears to have been emasculated and seems now to be in hiding.
The Eagle’s flight is so low at this point, it’s wing tips are skimming the water.
But stay with that visual for a moment (as I did, leading me to this revelation)…
Ask yourself this–what usually happens when the Eagle flies low and touches the water with the tips of it’s impressive wings?
The Eagle gets fed. He draws low to the water to snatch his meal; unseen, unheard, and unchallenged. The unsuspecting fish that finds itself in the powerful talons of the magnificent raptor stands no chance. Swimming along clueless, it seems to be in complete control–but is actually right where the Eagle wants him.
Patriots, we have the enemies of America right where we fucking want them. And unlike the unsuspecting fish, these assholes know it. They’re terrified, and it shows.
Consider these facts, which are not disputable:
- Before Trump took office, our national debt was unsustainable. Truly, there was virtually no way the nation could recover from the spending sprees of the past, especially with a weak economy. It turns out Trump really is an economic genius, and presided over the greatest economy in history. It’s possible that had that been permitted to continue, there may have been some measure of salvation from our debt crisis–but alas, in their zeal to destroy his greatest accomplishment and end his glorious ascension, the Democrat enemies of America unleashed the COVID beast. Whether or not they had a hand in the virus getting loose is as yet unclear, but they and their media sycophants undoubtedly pushed the scare button at every opportunity, and instituted tyrannical policies that utterly destroyed the small business base in this country, effectively crippling the economy and ensuring horrendous unemployment numbers for a long time to come.
- Because of this COVID hoax, the already-unsustainable debt was increased exponentially. And that continues as we speak. There is no way to recover from this debt; no good way, no bad way, no way period. The economy will collapse, and the result will be devastating. This situation is so bad there is absolutely no way to accurately predict just what will happen, but none of the possibilities are anything the average first-world citizen can fathom. A reliable report from a typically-accurate prediction house estimates–this is no lie–that the United States population will stand at THIRTY PERCENT of it’s current total just five years from now. This situation is just that serious.
- Democrats are great at lying and cheating, but absolutely shit at just about everything else, especially running an economy. And, well, Joe Biden! Picture, if you will, an absolutely clueless “leader”, heading an absolutely incompetent party, during what is guaranteed to be the absolute worst economic disaster in human history–after the tenure of the President who demonstrated already his ability to create the absolute greatest economy in American history? This is where we’re going to be in mere months…absolutely! The rest of America–the minority that did NOT vote for Donald Trump–will be screaming for him in no time.
- The Democrats lost badly in the House, and hold the tenuous lead they have there only because the fix was in with several of those races as well. Likewise the Senate, though they aren’t as likely to lose control of that chamber in two years as they are the House. Trump has already said he’s focused on making sure the Democrats get smoked (again) in 2022, and if we do our jobs correctly–which I’ll explain in another post–we’ll not only take the House from the Democrats, but from non-Trump Republicans as well.
- The election was rigged, and will be again without significant reforms–BUT, and this is important, a large majority of state legislatures are controlled by Republicans, and they’re on to the scheme. The shenanigans that went on in 2020 won’t be effective in 2022, and by 2024 (when they could potentially be) there will have been enough changes to the system to make it nearly impossible for them to cheat again. Moreover, they’ve shown their hand twice now; everyone knows about it, knows how they did it, and simply won’t stand for it again. They pulled out all the stops to defeat Trump, and they have no cards left to play. Patriots, and Donald Trump, are only just getting started.
- The Republican party, more dangerous than the Democrats at this point, are poised to slip into obscurity. They’ve positioned themselves this way, and a mere nudge will finish that job. Why? Because so much of Republican leadership abandoned the People’s President at the most critical juncture. No one is going to forget the betrayal of Mike Pence; no one is going to forget the betrayal of Mitch McConnell. That list goes on and on. The party will have to decide whether to back the old guard “establishment”–conductors on the gravy train that’s been Washington for the past century or more–or the new People’s Party that brought at least 75 million people out to vote for Donald Trump and completely destroyed the Democrats in the process. Many will lament this reality, claiming that this division will be a blessing to Democrats. Not so fast. The fact is that while Democrats could see a short-term boost from this (and rightfully so, since the Republican leadership has purposely abandoned the people they’re supposed to represent), in the long term nothing–nothing–can stop we the people and the 75 million guaranteed votes we represent. Both the Democrats and Republicans are teetering on the edge of the cliff, and require but a tiny nudge. Personally, I’m interested in toppling the traitor Republicans first; better the enemy I know than the enemy pretending to be my friend. But played correctly, this next two to four years sends BOTH parties swirling down the bowl with the other turds–right where they both belong.
- The “Tea Party Crazies” that both sides (particularly Republicans) have lamented for the last ten or twelve years gave us the Trump movement, and just as importantly provided a template for success that is paying dividends to this day. Those state legislatures? They are Republican-held specifically BECAUSE of the Tea Party. And the underlying strategy employed by that movement remains viable, except that back then we barely had an idea what we were doing; now, we know exactly how to achieve our goals. This will apply greatly in the coming months on the political scene, and becomes part of our job (as mentioned, I’ll detail this in another post) moving forward.
- Here’s the biggest, best, most indisputable fact; Patriots are now awake with eyes fully open. Trump may not have been able to drain the swamp, but he fully exposed the creatures therein and threw light their methods, for all the world to see. The political theater is laid bare. We aren’t going to be fooled again. Many of us are no longer laying down. And some–like the CDF–are poised to move beyond our basic mission and into the realm of “Enforcers of the Political Will of the People”. More on this later, but it’s an exciting opportunity to both protect our communities and utilize the power we gain from that to restore our nation to the proper path.
It’s important to note that we will see much darkness before the dawn. Wicked, wicked times are on the horizon, and I don’t just mean by way of the Democrat supermajority (which has it’s own issues at the moment, as Biden attempts to move more toward the center and the loudmouthed Socialists/ANTIFA/BLM factions cry foul). The collapse I described above is coming; it’s real, it will be massive and terrible, and it’s not too far away. It cannot be avoided, and so we will fix ourselves into the best position to survive it and protect our neighbors in the process, all while increasing our own “power” to right the ship when the time comes. Between now and then, though, periods await that will make 2020 seem like 1957. Get prepared now, and continue to prepare. Again, more on this later, but the basics of self-preservation must be undertaken right this minute, with plans made to bring your community through the worst of it. This must be the over-arching focus of our effort at this point in time. The Eagle really is flying low, and there’s danger in that.
It’s our job to make sure he comes up with a fish in his talons.